Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photos to Suit the Month



Some uploading problems are keeping me away from the blog at this time, but I did want to take the opportunity during this Halloween month to post old monster movie and actor photographs from my teenage-years collection (Why not? The world isn't exactly experiencing UFO fever right now. What can I say?). When technology decides to cooperate with me, soon I hope, I'll be back with you. You may recall that last year I spotlighted "The Creature From the Black Lagoon" and its sequels in photos. Here's one I left out -- obviously a studio promotion photo which looks suspiciously like a man in a rubber monster suit. (Oh, wait, it WAS a man in a rubber monster suit. . .Ricou Browning as I recall). I added a little color tinting for, um, dramatic effect.