Monday, October 4, 2021

Greta and the Volcano

We're waiting breathlessly to see what teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg plans to do about current La Palma volcano activity.  Ignorance of contrived green laws is no excuse to pollute the atmosphere, not even if you're a volcano incapable of brains and thought.  Just as the United States -- the leader among industrialized societies in combating pollution -- is easily a target of greenies' barbs because the U.S. won't go out and whip radical green butts the way China and others do when exposed to criticism, it's amazing how the worst global offenders get off with wrist slaps again and again.

President Biden:  Per today's visual. . .if his policies haven't screwed something up which works just fine today, give him a little more time. I don't know how many extremist puppeteer strings from the Obama years control this rag doll every day, but you often get the feeling he's about as much in control of the country as a man wielding a flickering flashlight on an ocean shore, hoping the beam will keep an ocean vessel from sinking.

BREAKING. . .Facebook?  Instagram? Others?  Where'djago?  I've long vowed never to be on Facebook, so maybe today established a substantial reason.  For those of you anchored to these social media components, I hope all turns out to be well for you.  The Internet thing reminds me of "the cloud," which has nothing whatsoever to do with clouds and most certainly is not a good hiding place for your anything.

If Blogger should happen to disappear down the Internet rat hole just as mysteriously, I may not return, so love me today -- though I know most of you probably only love me for my links, not my rambling. I forgive you.